Terminal Safety Rules
All port users should be familiar with these safety requirements before entering the terminal. Failure to follow these safety requirements may result in revocation of access privileges to the terminal. For questions or inquiries, please contact the safety officer on duty on 0775411297 or the control room for Aqaba Container Port on 032091804.
- All port users should attend safety induction before entering the terminal.
- No visitor tours are allowed without escorting
- All personnel must wear personal protective equipment's (Helmet, Vest and safety shoes) inside the terminal.
- All vehicles must park in the designated areas and in reverse parking.
- Drivers are required to remain in their vehicles while on the terminal-No walking is allowed.
- Passengers are only allowed in a vehicle if it is equipped with a passenger seat and seat belt.
- No riders are allowed in external trucks used to load containers.
- Adherence to speed limits inside the terminal which are 10 Km/h at quayside, Workshop, crossings, blocks and gates. and 30 Km/h at main road.
- Comply and follow all posted traffic signs and no smoking signs.
- Keep your seatbelt fastened when inside the vehicle and driving.
- Any external trucker found driving without following safety and security rules will be subject to banning violation matrix.
- Walking in operation area is not allowed.
- No personnel are to be under the influence of alcoholic beverages or drugs, while on terminal premises.
- Do not use cell phones while driving in the terminal.
- Know evacuation plans including designated assembly areas, evacuation routes and emergency exits.
- Report any HSSE observation or any case of emergency by calling 03/2091804 directly.